Are you managing your computer assets correctly?
Hardware management software implementations
IT Asset Management or ITAM is a software implementation that manages the lifecycle and inventory of your organization’s IT assets. This includes all elements of software and hardware that you generally find in a business environment. When properly used, an IT Service Management (ITSM) process helps organizations lower IT costs, reduce IT risk and improve their productivity.
Asset labels let you supervise it all – from the purchase of an asset to its disposal. They can be very helpful for your business, encouraging:
- An easily accessible database right within your system
- Streamlined maintenance management processes
- Time savings because of label scans
- Cross-sharing of equipment across departments
- Increased chances of compliance with regulatory bodies
- Ability to calculate depreciation with readily available utilization data
Fulfilling audit requirements
Getting help is easy:
Need help with your device? Any technical questions?
For remote help please call: 914-810-3363
With our convenient service options and quick repairs, we will have you reconnected to what’s important quickly and reliably.